Last night was Trick-or-Treat in our neighborhood. Annaka was tired and not too trilled that we were putting her in
a giant Pea Pod costume and taking her for a walk when she was really ready for bed! But we had to show her off - just look at this cutie!! Look - you can see it in her face that she thinks we're crazy!! We just walked around to a couple of friends' houses.....pretty low key =) Annaka sure did zonk out once we finally got her in bed. And she slept really good again last night. The last few nights she had been waking up twice in the night. It seems as though every so often she reverts back a bit. But last night she was back to only once....Mommy sure was glad for that!
a giant Pea Pod costume and taking her for a walk when she was really ready for bed! But we had to show her off - just look at this cutie!! Look - you can see it in her face that she thinks we're crazy!! We just walked around to a couple of friends' houses.....pretty low key =) Annaka sure did zonk out once we finally got her in bed. And she slept really good again last night. The last few nights she had been waking up twice in the night. It seems as though every so often she reverts back a bit. But last night she was back to only once....Mommy sure was glad for that! She has been in a great mood today! I put her back in her costume this morning to get some better pictures. I think this one is pretty cute =)
I had a doctor appointment this morning and my friend Stephanie watched Annaka. She was so happy the whole time and we even went to lunch at the Coffee Buzz when I got back. Now she is crashed in her crib for an afternoon nap. I hope she wakes up happy because Derek and I were thinking of going to Brady's Run Park and walking around a bit in this beautiful Fall weather. Hoping to get some good Fall pictures as well. Perhaps I will have to post again tonight. But life is dictated by Annaka these days and we only go if she's happy.
I had a doctor appointment this morning and my friend Stephanie watched Annaka. She was so happy the whole time and we even went to lunch at the Coffee Buzz when I got back. Now she is crashed in her crib for an afternoon nap. I hope she wakes up happy because Derek and I were thinking of going to Brady's Run Park and walking around a bit in this beautiful Fall weather. Hoping to get some good Fall pictures as well. Perhaps I will have to post again tonight. But life is dictated by Annaka these days and we only go if she's happy.Happy Halloween everyone - from Jill, Derek, and our little Pea Pod =)

No comments:
Post a Comment