Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Still Here

Annaka is still sniffley....it affected her mood some today but thank goodness it hasn't been affecting her sleeping and eating. Some nights are a little harder to get her to sleep because of her stuffy nose but she still has been only getting up once in the night. She still has her happy times throughout the day and smiles too....so I'm not too concerned about this little cold. I keep taking her temperature (she doesn't seem to mind a thermometer in her bum). All is fine and normal...no fever.

Last night we did have a gigantic projectile throw-up....But I think it was just from too much food....not related to her cold. She was fine after. She was in her crib so we had to change her clothes and all the bedding. That wasn't too fun...but she didn't seem to be affected by the whole situation and proceeded to talk to the fairies while Derek changed her pajamas.

Today was a yucky rainy day filled with several naps for Annaka and one for mommy =) I think we will skip Bible Study tomorrow as you are not supposed to bring sick kids to the nursery.
And I leave you with this...


No comments: