We had a good visit and a nice lunch at the coffee shop. When Derek got home we headed to Woodward Orchard to get some apples for eating and some pumpkins for carving. While we were there we took advantage of the fall decorations to get some pictures of Annaka. This one is about the best of the bunch. It is hard to get her to look at the camera when we want her to. Plus it was really bright and lots of distractions.Some new things Annaka is doing these days...
1. Holding her neck stiff when I pick her up from her changing table or the floor....I don't have to support her head as much.
2. Standing....well at least stiffening her legs enough to support some of her weight while I'm holding her up.
3. Smiling ALL the time....we don't have to work very hard to get a smile out of here these days!
4. Waking up nicely in her crib and smiling at me when I go to get her.
5. Turning her head in the direction of loud noises....following sound.
6. Sleeping 7pm to 7am and only waking ONCE at about 3 or 4 am!!
It sure is amazing to see the changes as she has developed so much in these first eight weeks of her life! Time flies. She will be two months on Friday the 24th!
Here's a great little video of Annaka's cutie pie smile.

No comments:
Post a Comment