Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Generations

Annaka is one lucky girl...not only does she have three pairs of grandparents to love her, but she also has at least one great grandparent on each side of the family. And even one great great grandma. I want to eventually have generation pictures for each branch of her family tree. This past Saturday we were visiting with Derek's family and were able to get two generation pictures.


This first picture is with Derek's mom Denise and Denise's mom Dorothy.


And this one is with Derek's dad Jim and Jim's mom Elaine.















We had a great time as usual visiting with family. I am so happy that we live closer now and that Annaka gets to be surrounded by those that love her and will grow up knowing her extended family well.

Sunday was also an awesome day....a chance for Derek and I to just hang out together with Annaka. It seems like it has been a while that we had a whole day just the three of us. Annaka was in such a great mood all day! She was full of smiles and we had so much fun just being with her.

Annaka is still just as chubby as ever...still loves ceiling fans and bath time. She is making more and more noise these days. Lots of "a" sounds and I heard an "o" the other day as well. Her and I have been cuddling and staying cozy warm together the last few mornings. We finally broke down and turned the heat on! Yesterday was beautiful and we went on two nice walks....one with my friend Rozan and one with Derek. She really does enjoy her stroller now and looking all around outside.

That is all for now...just one more cute picture...


No comments: