Saturday, December 13, 2008

We caved

We caved to the idea of adding rice cereal to Annaka's bottle. She had been nearly sleeping through the night (or at least solid from 7pm to 3am). Since we went to Indiana last weekend she has reverted to waking twice. I knew she was capable of sleeping through the night since she has done it before...so we tried the cereal. Last night was the first night and she woke up once at 3:15am. I can handle that....twice is brutal! So....we shall see what happens tonight.

Annaka found her sweet voice again! Today was such a fun day with her. A few weeks ago she had been "talking" so sweetly....lots of nice coos. Then she entered her pirate phase and got this raspy growling voice. But today I am pleased to say that she was using her sweet girly voice again.

Also...we got her picture taken at JCPenney a couple of weeks ago. If you haven't seen the pictures and you want to see them email me and I will send you the link. They turned out pretty cute and will make a cute scrapbook page!
And just a cute picture to make you smile!

No comments: