Saturday, December 20, 2008

She's on the move!

Just wanted to let you all know that Miss Annaka has rolled over!! She had been getting so close all week and yesterday morning she rolled from her back to her front three times! I had her under her activity mat in our bedroom while I was drying my hair. I peeked out at her at one point and she was on her tummy!! So I went out and showered her with bunches of praise and then put her on her back again. She rolled over again and then a third time....the last two I got to see! I haven't captured it on video yet but when I do I will post it here.

Cereal Update: It didn't work. We tried putting rice cereal in Annaka's bottle to see if it would help her sleep better, but it gave her really bad gas. Even though she slept well at night, she cried and cried during the day from the gas pain. So we gave up on that and will see how the doctor wants us to proceed next week when we go for her four month appointment.

I got this great smiley picture of Annaka this past week....couldn't resist posting it!

No comments: