Saturday (July25) - Derek had to work all day and I spent time cleaning...the evening was awesome as the Morley's, Porto's, Lincoln's, Bragg's, and Sprirk's converged on our house with snacks and kids in tow. Our Township sets off fireworks each summer for National Night Out. They are really quite nice for small town fireworks....and the best part....we can watch them right from our deck! Such a fun evening.
Sunday (July 26) - Derek worked in the morning and then we headed to Scottdale to spend the day with Denise and Gerald. Sunny day...yummy lasagna...and a lovely time together.
Monday (July 27) - Annaka spent the day catching up on sleep and Mommy got to spend the night out at the movies with Stephanie, Leslie, Joy and Ann Marie!

Tuesday (July 28) - Annaka and I spent the day in Scottdale with Mom and Dad. We ate yummy Polish food for lunch and enjoyed lots of swinging on the swing that Dad built (see the picture at right). Annaka took a nice afternoon nap and I swept out the inside of our Pilot...it needed it BAD!
Wednesday (July 29) - Date day for mommy and daddy!! My friend Leslie has been begging to spend a day with Annaka so we finally got our schedules coordinated. Derek and I went to see Harry Potter - the Half Blood Prince, and then had dinner. Such a lovely relaxing day....especially knowing that Annaka is in wonderful nurturing hands!! Thanks Leslie =)
Thursday and Friday (July 30 and 31) - wen spent these days mostly inside but occasionally dodging raindrops to take a walk or visit a friend. I also made zucchini bread and delivered it to some friends.
Saturday (August 1) - Annaka spent the morning with daddy. She took a super long morning nap and then they headed to the Brew Supply store in Greentree and ate at Wendy's. I got to spend the morning with Amy and Marnie hitting a huge community yard sale....so much fun!! In the evening we headed to Dave's 40th birthday party. Dave and Derek work together. Annaka had so much fun with all the kids!
Sunday (August 2) - Annaka slept through church....we had all intentions of finally making it there after several weeks of craziness. In the afternoon we visited another friend of Derek's from work who built a brick oven on his back patio. They made pizza and we made bread.....soooooooo yummy!! I felt like we were in a restaurant!! Good times.
Tomorrow Annaka and I hope to make it to the pool now that the rain is over and Derek is hoping to finally mow the lawn. Should be another fun week!

No comments:
Post a Comment