Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Seven Months

Yesterday Annaka turned 7 months old!! I thought 6 sounded old last month but 7....Yikes....we're on the way to a full year. Time goes by so fast.

It seems as though I have been posting quite a bit lately. I have already let you know some updates about what Annaka is doing these days and what toys she likes. So I thought I would just post a video to show her latest funny thing. We call her Stevie Wonder when she starts moving and grooving in her highchair like this. Enjoy....!!!

Annaka has been a little under the weather yesterday and today....a caugh, runny nose and a slight fever. She slept a TON today....only awake for about 6 hours. She took a big long nap both morning and afternoon. So I am hoping that she is sleeping it off and will be better soon. Inspite of being a little sick she is still a pretty happy girl....only wanting to snuggle and be held a little more than usual....but I sure don't mind that =)

More pictures to come when Annaka is feeling a bit better.

No comments: