Monday, March 2, 2009

Celebrating 50

We were excited to spend the day yesterday with my mom for her 50th birthday! Her birthday was actually Saturday (February 28) but we surprised her (with dad's help) a day late. We had a wonderful lunch and afternoon. We made Creme Brulee for dessert and even lit a candle for her to blow out. Annaka thought the candle was very pretty! Annaka showed off all her new tricks including peek-a-boo and sitting up...and of course grabbing for everything in sight.

Here's another good shot of Annaka and her Grandma. I love that Annaka is more aware now and we can get her to pose in pictures. She smiles so easily!

My Grandma and Grandpa Shenk came over as well and I was finally able to get a generation photo with Dad's side of the family....been meaning to do that forever! Now I can make the page in Annaka's baby scrapbook showing all the of the family generation pictures.




No comments: