

At 6 months Annaka loves...
1. to throw things on the floor
2. to jump and bounce (of course with help)
3. to play peek-a-boo....she is really good at pulling the blanket off her own face now!
4. the remote and the phone (anything with buttons)
5. music...a jingle on TV or the radio will capture her attention in an instant
At 6 months Annaka can...
1. sit up in shopping carts at the store and highchairs at restaurants
2. almost hold her own bottle
3. splash in the bath tub
4. move all around in her crib. We always find her in a different position than how we left her
5. push her whole torso off the floor with her hands and sometimes get to her knees
Annaka is noticing EVERYTHING now and wants to touch everything! She wants to reach for the phone when I am talking and for the camera when I'm trying to take her picture. She sees and reaches for the soap on the counter while her are bathing her. She notices the spider plant hanging in the kitchen and grabs for it each time I put her in her highchair. She wants to touch the kitties all the time. And she can clear a desk or table now with one swipe of her hand....she's quick! It is so fun to see her intrigued by everything...I'm amazed at how long she can be entertained by looking at a pen and turning it over and over between her hands.

No comments:
Post a Comment