Monday, February 23, 2009

Runny Noses and Big Girl Clothes

It seems as though we can't get rid of the cold bug in this house. Annaka was congested last week and then over the weekend I started getting it AGAIN. I sure am tired of everyone being sick! Annaka is doing better....still a little cough though. I sure hope she doesn't get this from me for a second time.

Friday I spent some time going through Annaka's closet and doing some laundry. She is fitting into the next phase of clothing now....9 month stuff. I found this cutie outfit that she wore yesterday. She loved the fur trim on the vest! It's like Christmas each time she moves up a size and I get to pull out the next pile of clothes from her closet. Some of the things are from yard sales that Derek and I picked up last summer and some outfits were gifts.
The weather has been cold and snowy again so we have been restricted to indoor activities once more. I'm thankful for the Mom to Mom group that I attend on Tuesdays and the Bible Study group I attend on Thursdays. This gives me a chance to be around other women and Annaka a chance to be away from me and with some kids. Otherwise we love to hang out at the local Coffee Buzz where my friend Leslie works, shop at Target, or go out to lunch with a willing friend.

No comments: