So far Annaka seems to be unaffected so hopefully she doesn't have to suffer. I have come to the conclusion that is impossible to take care of an infant and not pass along my germs. I try to wash my hands and be conscience of what I touch but during all the feeding and diaper changing I'm sure I have passed along some of my germs. It also doesn't help that Annaka is really into faces right now....constantly touching my face and mouth and then of course putting her fingers into her own mouth. Oh well...
Annaka's spirits have been good....happy as ever. We have been able to enjoy the outdoors a little more lately. I can get used to these 50 and 60 degree days!! We went on a walk Saturday, Monday, and today...yesterday was raining. Annaka really does like to be outside and I think I could walk for hours and she would be content in her stroller to just look around and take it all in.
I got this picture of her during our walk on Saturday....such a cutie!!


No comments:
Post a Comment