Some of Annaka's favorite pass times....
1. Pushing tupperware around the kitchen floor (see picture at right)
2. Putting toys through the kitty door leading to the basement
3. Waving goodbye...even when we go upstairs for a nap
4. Opening the screen door and letting herself outside onto the deck
5. "Talking" on the phone....she holds the phone (or the remote) up to her ear and babbles
6. Hugging her baby dolls and saying "ahhh" (see picture below)
7. Practicing walking (more to come on that tomorrow)
8. Swimming at the local pool....she LOVES that baby pool and will often times think that she can just walk away from me! She is NOT scared of the water...in fact she isn't scared of anything that I can think of!
9. Yelling as loud as she can when I vacuum....I guess she's competing.
10. Playing with other kids...even if she has never met them before! She is certainly a social butterfly!


No comments:
Post a Comment