1. Annaka now sits in her big girl high chair while we eat dinner! I can also put her there when I am cooking or cleaning in the kitchen and she is quite content just hanging out and watching what I'm doing. the picture here was from yesterday....Grandma and Grandpa Basinger were here and Annaka wanted to stay awake so bad to be with them! She was fighting sleep the whole time. This was hilarious to watch....her eyes would drift shut and then pop open and she would smile at us....as if to say "I'm cute and not sleepy - please don't put me to bed!"
2. Annaka is now playing on her activity mat very well. She really looks at
all the hanging toys now and "talks" to them. She gets all squirmy with happiness and her legs kick like crazy. Yesterday she was even being slightly more controlled with her hand and reaching to touch the toys. She still hasn't grabbed for anything yet, but I think that is coming soon.
all the hanging toys now and "talks" to them. She gets all squirmy with happiness and her legs kick like crazy. Yesterday she was even being slightly more controlled with her hand and reaching to touch the toys. She still hasn't grabbed for anything yet, but I think that is coming soon.3. Annaka loves to stand! Of course we have to support her but her legs
are sooo strong. She can completely hold herself up....we just have to prevent her from falling forward or backwards. I am surprised at how long she will just stand there before letting her knees bend to have a rest.
are sooo strong. She can completely hold herself up....we just have to prevent her from falling forward or backwards. I am surprised at how long she will just stand there before letting her knees bend to have a rest. To end here is a picture of Annaka with Grandma and Grandpa Basinger. They came to visit Saturday afternoon! We still can't quite get her to look at the camera on cue.



No comments:
Post a Comment