
I have been trying to convince Annaka to hold her own bottle lately. I still do enjoy holding her and giving her the bottle but sometimes it is nice to have her do it herself. Plus I have been trying to introduce the sippy cup and I think holding her own bottle will help her accept the sippy cup better. She has been doing pretty good and will only hold her bottle when I am not holding her. So here she is on the couch lounging and having lunch!
Annaka had been saying "Ma" a lot over the past two weeks....it was fun to here her say something that actually sounded like a word. She would make the sound over and over again....lots of practice! On Tuesday she switched to "Ba" and now is saying that over and over again. It really is cute to hear her start to put sounds together. "Ba" sometimes even turns to "Bla" and "Bloo"
She continues to move constantly....still no crawling but she still manages to squirm enough to move herself around. She will also roll several times to get across the room. Today she made her way over to the tile in the kitchen and you would have thought it was the best discovery ever!! She made all kinds of happy squeals and smacked the tile with her hand to make noise. She also gave herself a round of applause....she loves to clap these days!

No comments:
Post a Comment